QTIX is the official ticketing service with selected packages are sold through authorised resellers only. Read more about purchasing tickets online.
Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators Night at the Museum: Halloween Party
Join us for a special spooky themed Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators Night at the Museum with all the fun of exclusive after-hours access to the museum, along with a range of fun activities for the whole family. Sea Monster and ocean-themed costumes encouraged!
- Explore Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators to see real fossils including a 1.4m Kronosaurus jaw and life-size replicas including a 13m long Elasmosaurus, and a 9m Prognathdon
- Follow your curiosity into the Sciencentre
- Discover Tropical Queensland with a walk through our Enchanted Rainforest, Mangroves display and make yourself At Home in the Tropics
- Discover the story of the HMS Pandora and immerse yourself in the diving heritage of Australia with the Langley Diving Helmet Collection
Events and Activities
- Best Costume Competition
- Spooky Sea Monster crafts galore
- Hear from our resident palaeontologist about some of his latest finds
- Snap-up a souvenir in our special Sea Monster photobooth
- … and more!
Museum of Tropical Queensland Sensory Friendly Sunday Mornings16 Sep 2023 - 28 Jan 2024Museum of Tropical Queensland
Experience the wonder of Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators at our Sensory Friendly Sessions.
Museum of Tropical Queensland Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean PredatorsUntil 28 January 2024Museum of Tropical Queensland
Discover some of the largest predators of the ocean at Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators.
Museum of Tropical Queensland - General AdmissionMuseum of Tropical Queensland
Experience Queensland’s tropical paradise from pristine rainforests to the Great Barrier Reef.